Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Afternoon Delight at the Garden

A local photographer that frequents the San Diego Botanical Garden mentioned that the water lilies had begun to bloom. It was time for me to take a quick look at the beautiful water lilies.





I had gone birding earlier at the lagoon but the bird subjects were quite scarce. I decided it would be the perfect time for me to check out the Botanic Garden and get some photos of the water lilies in bloom.  Making my way to the lily pond, taking some shots of the beautiful flowers along the paths. 











Arriving at the big pond in the middle of the bamboo garden is like walking into another world. Serene, bright and full of life. What a fantastic place to visit. Here are some photos from the lily pond.
 
Here's the resident Green Heron fishing at the Water Lily Pond.






More beautiful lilies...



A few more shots of the Green Heron fishing.






Have a fantastic day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment