Monday, March 21, 2022

Birding at Santa Helena with Bella

Finally the time has come for me to take the big step and take my big camera with me on my walk with Bella my Rat Terrier. She has been a real high energy leash reactive puppy and I have been working with her to walk nice and not pull as we walked on the trail. I've watched many hours of "Beckman's Dog training" videos and she has become much better at leash walking. I also practiced by taking my old Canon Rebel with 250 lens with me for the last few months. Finally I feel confident enough to take my Canon 7D with the 400 lens on our walk. She sat quietly next to me as I snapped away at my bird subjects. I don't use a tripod so any pulling or movement from Bella would spoil the shots. She behaved beautifully! Here are some of the shots I took on our walk.
Have a super day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment