Monday, October 3, 2022

Swinhoe's White-eye at my fountain

I first posted photos of Swinhoe's White-eye in December of 2020. These beautiful birds have been visiting my backyard often, finding lots of hummingbird feeders to drink from. Today I am posting lots of photos of at least 3 White-eyes visiting and bathing in my patio fountain. I only got 3 together in one frame but there could have been one more visiting the fountain that morning. As I sit at my dining room table taking these photos, I get a glimpse into their personality. What a great way to start the morning watching these beauties taking their morning dip at my patio fountain! Fall migration has started so I hope to see a lot more visitors in my backyard. I saw my first White-crowned Sparrow of this fall last week. They are very reliable in their migration arrival dates.
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment