Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Robin in my Hood !

It's been raining a lot in Southern California lately but when the sun comes out in the morning I am out in my backyard with my camera. I have a small patio table and chair set by my garden and there I can watch my new puppy play and also keep an eye out for good bird subjects. Today was one of those birding mornings that was really fantastic. I was looking for some Cedar Waxwings that flew into my neighbors' schefflera Actinophylla tree. I focused my camera on the waxwing but a bird landed on one of the branches spooking the waxwing off. As I looked at the bird that had just landed on the nearby branch, I was stunned to see it was an American Robin! It only stayed a few seconds but I managed to get a few shots. Here are a few photos of the Robin in my neighborHOOD !

No comments:

Post a Comment