Thursday, November 13, 2014

Osprey's Flyby... Photographer's Delight

Thursday Nov.13, 2014

The low clouds made for a gloomy morning and I hesitated going for a walk. Eventually the clouds burned away by the sun just enough to make me grab my camera and head to the San Elijo lagoon.


One of the local photographers was already out at the far south of the lagoon looking for bird subjects. Anxious to get some good news... I hurried to greet my friend asking if he had any interesting subjects yet. To my disappointment he said it had been slow this morning. As we scanned the lagoon for activity, we spotted an Osprey heading our way. Here are the flight shots of the beautiful Osprey as it casually few over us... circling several times before leaving the area.
We were delighted to have this magnificent bird fly by so comfortable with our presence. Hope to see her dive for a fish next time!
Have a delightful day everyone.

2 comments: