Monday, December 21, 2020

Merry Christmas 2020

 

In a few days it will be Christmas when we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. I would like to wish everyone a very safe and healthy Christmas 2020 and a Happy 2021 New Year!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are a few shots that I took of my resident Allen's Hummingbird as he guards the hummingbird feeder. He lights up like a Christmas ornament and lifts my spirit as I take these photos. Hope he puts a smile on your face too.

















 






 




 

Merry Christmas to all and wishing everyone a very Happy New year!

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Josie. Great pictures! Not many birds up here right now, as it is rainy and cold. We are well and waiting for C19 to go away! Hope you and yours are happy and well. Have a great Christmas! =Mark=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mark, thanks for stopping by and for your nice comments. Take care and stay healthy.
      Love, Jo

      Delete